Sunday, September 16, 2012

LEGO: Gandalf Arrives


Hello fellow toy collectors and visitors :) hope you're doing fine. I just can't wait to share to you what I bagged today!

Finally, he arrived! Well, literally haha. I couldn't wait to see the Lord of the Rings series by LEGO. It's a much awaited brick set for the LOTR fans - like me and LEGO builders - not so like me LOL!

Gandalf Arrives scene is on the first movie (The Fellowship of the Ring) of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. This is when Gandalf went to the Shire to visit his friend Bilbo who is celebrating his 111th birthday.





Gandalf's horse and carriage full of fireworks.


Gandalf the Grey and Frodo Baggins.


The good thing with this horse Lego brick is it has articulation now. I remember before, the Lego horse doesn't have - if I'm not mistaken, any articulation. Now, legs at the back is articulated and also its neck.



Frodo, before he saw Gandalf coming, he was reading a book under a tree.



My friend thinks Gandalf's Minifigure is hilarious.. I think it's cute!



Things inside Gandalf's carriage. I think that letter is for Bilbo (sorry I forgot!) - Frodo's uncle.



And they're journey begins...

4 comments:

  1. hey !!! you have a lot of surprises inside your bag of tricks !!! =PPPPP... maybe you’re Bera the Blue HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... this item has the perfect balance between a toy (playable and let you assemble it) and a collectible (based on a well-known movie and highly displayable) =D... not my kind, but surely a delight for those like you, a fan of TLOFR and the LEGO quality is there... i wonder if you’re playing the role of Bera Baggings instead XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOL!! Bera the blue and Bera Baggings?? hahaha just from where did you get those ideas? hahahahaha!

    yes it surprised me too when I assembled it. but I think I'll stop from this series or just collect the minifigures of LOTR because Lego boxset are not very good for my wallet to handle hahahaha!!

    Thanks pal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. I am glad that lego did the LOTR and personally this is the easiest set to get Gandalf the Grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. indeed!and it's cheaper too. I thought Gandalf would be so hard to find. This boxset saved my wallet hahaha!

    Thanks for dropping by ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...